What are Applications based on the Web?
- While the trend is towards mobile apps, you should not restrict yourself to them.
- You can also build web-based apps that are designed to suit a particular user base and usage, and can be accessed from desktops, laptops, and even handheld devices.
Content Marketing Web Applications
- You can build mobile responsive web-based apps and sell them on unique marketplaces such as Chrome Web Store.
- In order to help your clients solve an issue or complete a mission, you can also host these web-based applications on your website.
- Let's say for example, that your business sells insurance plans,A custom programme, such as a tax calculator, may be developed to measure the tax savings of users who wish to follow a certain policy.
- These software can be downloaded by customers and used when they want, with or without an internet connection.
- If it helps your clients complete a task they conduct on a daily basis, you need to create a web-based application.
- Web-based apps put new customers on board when they sign up or download these apps.
- It also helps to attract current clients, thus positioning you as an industry thought leader.
Web apps have many other benefits including:
a web app solution works across all devices, you don't need a separate Apple or Android app, etc.
2. Immediacy :
Web apps are available immediately, no downloading and installation required
3. Easy content customization :
A basic editing tool enables content updates to be handled quickly and efficiently as the content is served up from a central server.
4. Compatibility : Web applications are accessible with all devices using the mobile browser.
5. Security :
Security is much easier to monitor as web apps are hosted in a server environment.
6. Web app development
It is typically faster than for native apps, and updates can be processed without any downloading required by the user. Lower development and maintenance costs.