You are currently viewing this course as Guest.
Content Marketing - Editorial Calendar
Download Your Editorial Calendar Models first
- Planning is an important step in both productivity and importance to finding achievement within the content.
- More regularly, producing better content goes hand in hand with the strategic use of an editorial calendar.
- You're in the right place if you don't have one yet.
- With this Excel-based template, you can easily build one. Consider an option, like CoSchedule, when you're about to update.
For smooth organisation, optimise your content with the right moves. This bundle of templates includes:
- Two Editorial Calendar models for content marketing
- Model for social media calendars
- Model for Email calendar
- Model for printable calendars
What is a Content Marketing Editorial Calendar?
- An editorial calendar of content marketing is simply a strategy document that provides a plan of attack to your team.
- It gives you a bird's-eye view of what is going on like a conventional editorial calendar.
- It should however be extended to suit all the various platforms of the marketing team.
On the whole it should:
- Provide a place for posting ideas and key topics to be created.
- Assign key members of the staff to writing and other editorial duties.
- Establish a timetable for publication that lets you maintain a consistent presence.
- Enable drag-and-drop ease to make in-process changes.
- Visualize your marketing campaign in a way that is understandable to all.
- Serving as a point of contact for team members.
An editorial calendar for content marketing offers you and your team a roadmap for building trust with your audience. It's a strategic marketing instrument, in part, but it's also a place to keep the team organized and on top of things.