You are currently viewing this course as Guest.
Content Marketing - Media Channels
You're going to need a diversified spread of content marketing, which means producing content for multiple platforms and your own assets.
Here are a few ways to go about this:
1. YouTube Programs
- The videos are massive, and you should already know that by now.
- Many brands are now using YouTube for their marketing and branding strategies as a parallel platform.
- Content marketing has never been the same for video, whether it be tutorials, feedback, or pure business-focused images.
- The numbers are on the wall: YouTube estimates that each month there are more than 1 billion unique YouTube visitors seeking to glean from a humongous list of more than 6 B hours of video in a single month.
- Who would think images would work to help you build your brand, allow traffic to trickle, help attract talent, and work to spread your efforts in content marketing?
- Instagram is an unexpected entrant to the list of ways that the material can be delivered to you.
- Thanks to research from Simply Calculated, we mentioned earlier that more than 40 percent of brands already use Instagram.
- Tumblr, alone, expands by leaps and bounds.
- There are currently at least 102m Tumblr blogs with a total of 44.6bn posts, according to Josh Sternberg at digiday.com.
- In March 2013, Tumblr collectively gathered 29.2 million unique visitors, racking up 6.6bn page views.
- Josh also points to at least five brands who get their Tumblr strategy correct where each of these brands does exactly what Tumblr is good for: visual storytelling, parallel content, more interaction, and mass benefit.
- Text and video won't do that often. And when they are not near a device, you'll have options to mesmerize your subscribers, clients, or readers.
- They can still stream the content you create through podcasts if they have a mobile device.
- It’s been discussed at Social Media Today how the podcasts can be promoted.
- Via iTunes, you can also use a Mac-only approach where you can directly create podcasts.
- With more voice. Customers who are more involved. More participation.
- No matter what your company is when you deploy an app, you'll find that there may be a chance of greater interaction.
- From a blog or magazine to a full-fledged utility app, something will increase the value you offer your readers or consumers while increasing the total time they spend on these apps.
- App applications today are all the rage. The mobile share of web traffic is at 25 percent and rising, according to research from Monetate Q1 2013 Ecommerce Quarterly.
5. Blogging for Visitors
- Effective, safe, multi-beneficial, fully expansive, and scalable guest blogging.
- It's a content marketing strategy that has significant payoffs, but it's hard work, labour intensive, and demands even more work related to content creation.
- Each published guest post is the product of an actual transaction in a network between two known individuals (the information occurs when of course, guest bloggers reach out).
- Exposure, more eyeballs, improved credibility, and potential traffic to your website are added to every guest blog.