What do infographics look like?
- They are an ideal combination of design, writing and research for an era of big data.
- Infographics are a visually convincing means of communication that can convey complicated data in a potentially viral visual format that can be done well.
- They take and present deep data in a visual shorthand.
- Infographics is an effective way to combine the best of text, pictures, and design to reflect complicated information that tells a storey that begs to be told.
In your content marketing plan, why use infographics?
They can be persuasive when it comes to infographics, but why use them?
1. Compelling and attractive
While blogging, one thing I found is that people love facts, figures and statistics. Add some compelling pictures and graphics, and you have addictive content
2. Scanned and Seen Easily
Human beings are incredibly visual and you need to tap into the "optic nerve" because 90% of the information that comes to the brain is visual.
3. Capabilities of Virals
The opportunity to post them on social networks and to become viral is far greater than ordinary text content due to the attractiveness of infographics.
4. Embeddable (Portable)
The code to put it on a WordPress blog or website is provided as an emb when designing, creating and publishing an infographic.
5. Coverage around the World
In a world where at the push of a button, online publication is now visible internationally, infographics can provide national coverage that local print media could never do.
6. Brand Consciousness
A strong way to build a greater Brand Awareness" is to create an infographic embedded with your logo and brand displayed.
7. Enhances traffic
An infographic that is related and persuasive by its existence can drive traffic as people share" and "click" to your website band blog.
8. Search Engine Optimization Benefits
- Due to Google's "Page Rank" algorithm, the viral nature of the infographic medium makes people connect to your website and Google can index your website higher.
- This increases the value of search engines on your website.
9. Demonstrates an appreciation of a topic by an expert
- Your experience will be seen and placed as an authority on your category or subject in the research needed to construct an infographic.
- They are created by the challenge of infographics, and the right infographic designer will go a long way to your success.