You are currently viewing this course as Guest.
SEO - Optimised Keywords in SEO
What are the keywords for SEO?
- The keywords and phrases in your web content that make it possible for people to find your site via search engines are your SEO keywords.
- A website that is well-optimized for search engines "speaks the same language" with keywords for SEO that help bind searchers to your site as its future visitor base.
One of the core elements of SEO is keywords.
- In other words , in order to make it easier for them to find you, you need to know how people are searching for the goods , services or details that you provide, otherwise they would land on one of the many other Google results pages. Implementing SEO keywords will help rate your site above your rivals.
- This is why one of the first and most critical steps in any search engine optimization initiative is to create a list of keywords.
- Keywords and SEO are related directly when it comes to Directly related when it comes to running a search marketing campaign that is winning.
- Since keywords are central to all your other SEO activities , making sure your SEO keywords are highly important to your audience and effectively coordinated for action is well worth the time and commitment.
Seeking The Best SEO Keywords
When it comes to SEO keyword analysis, most incipient search marketers make the same mistakes:
Doing SEO keyword research just once,
Not bothering to update or extend their list of SEO keywords or
Targeting overly common keywords, which means they are much too competitive.
Basically, an ongoing and ever-evolving aspect of your job as a marketer should be SEO keyword analysis.
- Old keywords need to be regularly re-evaluated, and high-volume, competitive keywords (as opposed to long-tailed keywords, "head" keywords) can also be usefully substituted or improved with longer, more descriptive phrases designed to bring in not just any visitor, but precisely the right visitors. (Who visits your site, especially if they are individuals who are actively seeking your services.)
- And you must diversify. Here's a tongue-twister that is totally true: in the world of keywords, diversity is a key phrase.
- If you find yourself using any of the same keywords as your rivals, you won't stand out.
- Not only should you try new keyword search tools and keep track of the results, but who else uses your keywords?
- You should feel free to experiment on the basis of your own research.
Making Your SEO Keywords Work for You
- Now that you’ve found the best keywords, you need to put them to work in order to get SEO results (search-driven traffic, conversions, and all that good stuff).
- A marketer attempting to optimize a web page for the "Exotic snacks" keyword group should consider doing most if not all of the following:
Using the keyword in the title of the page
Using the keyword in the URL (e.g., online-petstore.com/snacks/exotic)
Using the keyword, and variations (e.g., "exotic snacks"), throughout the page copy
Using the keyword in the meta tags, especially the meta description
Using the keyword in any image file paths and in the images' alt text
Using the keyword as the anchor text in links back to the page from elsewhere on the site.
Bear in mind that keyword optimizations more important than keyword density in SEO when optimizing your web pages.