You are currently viewing this course as Guest.
SEO- Design and layout
- The design and layout of the web site gives the first impression of your site.
- There are locations that are too fancy and frequent net surfers just enter those locations and come out without even making a single key.
- Search engines are really smart, but they are, after all, machines and not human beings who can read their interesting content.
- If you make your website too complex, the search engine would not be able to properly analyse your website's content, and ultimately indexing would not be successful.
- The actual content of the page should have a density of keywords of about 10% and should weigh in at about 200 words-but there are as many opinions about this as there are SEO experts.
- Some say the density of keywords should be 5%, and some say it should be 20%. With 10 percent, you should go, which is good enough.
Here are a few rules to keep in mind when creating a web page.
More text content than HTML elements should be available to you.
And no frames. They are the enemies of search engines, and vice versa.
If necessary, no advertising. Since most of the commercials use Java-Script, which is not recommended for use.
Do not insert something that does not match perfectly into the page style.
No superfluous directories. Keep your files as close as possible to the root file.
No fancy stuff, unless absolutely appropriate (Flash, Splash, Animated Gifs, Rollovers, etc)
Developing an SEO-friendly website
- An SEO-friendly website at a fundamental level is one that enables a search engine to browse and read pages around the website.
- The first step to ensuring your visibility on search engine results pages is to ensure that a search engine can quickly crawl and understand your content.
- For this job, a search engine uses a web crawler, and we are trying to work with rather than against the search engines.
- There are many ways to make a website, sadly, and not all technologies are developed with search engine.
- It takes careful preparation and a systematic approach to representing your company and the services you offer to create an SEO-friendly site.
- This can be complicated for many companies. It's not always easy to document exactly what you do.
- As a marketing tool, with a consistent business model and value proposition, the website should be based on a strong digital marketing strategy. If it's vague, so first you need to revisit it.
There are a few core elements that set the stage for a well-optimized website design process.
- As the primary domain, your company may use example.com.
- But maybe you'll have others. It's super-important to guarantee that your domain makes sense and relates to what you do.
- It is necessary to ensure that all variations and subdomains point correctly to the main site and redirect to a single canonical version of the site.
- Also essential is your hosting. For dissatisfied users, a sluggish site makes You should follow common-sense guidelines for your hosting.
- Be seated where the audience is located. Rapidly be. Be, if necessary, platform-specific.
- A great example is the WP Engine, since it offers a forum tailored to WordPress websites.
- How effective you are can be greatly influenced by the CMS (content management system) you choose for your business.
- In certain cases, WordPress is a great choice, but it isn't the only one.
- At a basic level, it's definitely wired up in a way that Google would understand.