List of Best Writing Tools for Creating Documents
Best writing tools are helpful to make your writing easy and fast. You can save your time and complexity with various features of these tools like spell check, organizing content, live chat etc. These tools can help you to create, edit, delete, store documents on your device.
- Quick, easy and best way to write and save your text document with Notepad.
- Distraction free and easy to launch from the start menu.
- It is much useful for small documents.
2 Microsoft Word
- It lets you create, edit, delete and share a document with others easily.
- Most popular, easy to use and robust writing tool of Microsoft.
- Easier screen reading experience
- ”Pages” is a powerful word processor to create documents.
- New collaboration feature lets your team work together in real time on a Mac, iPad or iPhone.
- Web-based scriptwriting tool helpful for writers.
- It combines full-features scriptwriting with pre-production support.
- It enables online collaboration
- It is powerful content-generation tool for writers
- It allows you to concentrate on composing and structuring long and difficult document.
- It can edit multiple documents at a time
6 Google Docs
- Create and share your documents online and access it anywhere from anywhere.
- Smart editing and styling tools to help you easily format text and paragraphs.
- You can manage documents, spreadsheets, presentations, surveys, Google slides and more tools.
- You can collaborate with others on any document created in Google Docs.
- It is distraction-free writing tool that helps you with minimalist text editor.
- It is a web based tool which automatically backs up your work while you are write something.
- It’s better for blog writing
- You can set writing goals as well, like an amount of time and words to write.
8 Windows Live Wrier
- It is desktop blog-publishing application tool developed by Microsoft.
- It’s free and simple to write a document.
- It provides some powerful features like WYSIWIG Editor, Image manipulation, spell-checks, easy HTML Tables etc.
- You can store your documents as a list in Evernote.
- You can combine your personal documents with other online clips, photos, scanned documents and audios.
- It’s live chat feature helpful to discuss your project with others.